Versatile table top edging system
ES-versa a multifunctional 3D edging system with advanced drilling, grooving and polishing capabilities.
High-base lenses and complex shapes are handled proficiently with its unique cutter design. The standard cutting system includes roughing, beveling, polishing, grooving, drilling and safety bevels along with multiple bevel designs.
Benefits and features
- The ES-versa provides the widest range of functionalities and features of any table top edger in the industry. Its modular system allows configuration for each lab’s individual needs
- As a standard, ES-versa allows processing B measurements as low as 18 mm; the optional small B package expands B capabilities down to 16 mm while maintaining the ability to edge a full range of lenses
- Environmentally friendly dry-cut technology eliminates water consumption and coolants without sacrificing product quality
- Working range: all lens materials except glass
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 640 x 640 x 670 mm / 25 x 25 x 26 inches
- Weight: 12 kg / 27 lb
- ES-versa (EN)(PDF, 1.08 mb)