Automated centrifuge systems
The automated systems serve as coolant reservoir, powder debris separation via automatic centrifuge, and automatic maintenance of fluid level and coolant proportioning.
The Microseparator™ systems work with both conventional and digital processing:
Chip Separator with transfer tank – chip debris is removed at the generator and dirty coolant is pumped back to the main system.
Fast toric/digital process:
Pump Stations pump all fluid and debris via overhead pipeline to Chip Separators near the Microseparator™ system. Single point collection of chip debris away from the production area is achieved.
Benefits and features
- Fully automated centrifuge
- Tank and centrifuge enclosure all 304 SS construction
- Self-cleaning tank design
- Industrial grade PLC control panel
- Eliminates frequent manual tank cleaning
- Intuitive operator interface
- Microseparator® HC1 – 1 generator
- Microseparator® HC3 – up to 3 generators
- Microseparator® HC6 – up to 6 generators
- Coolant Management System (EN)(PDF, 579 kb)