Centering specialist in micro-optics
A fast and precise centering machine for 1-50 mm diameter with up to 2 tool spindles für various forms and geometries. The C-50 can simultaneously process two chamfers.
The C-50 increases effectiveness in micro-optics with the BOSCH Rexroth MTX control and the efficient process including form edging (option) with automatic handling (option).
Process design effectiveness is increased as well: data can be split modularly into single tasks which are sequentially processed in small steps. These single jobs can be modified, ordered, activated or deactivated on demand in any manner.
The design also convinces in terms of functionality by an easy accessible working chamber, an extra shelf and drawer as well as an integrated power indicator. Processes complex lens and even non-circular shapes without tool change.
Benefits and features
- High edging quality, optimum productivity
- Fast processing, using 2 tools
- Repeateable positioning accuracy: +/- 0.001 mm
- Sensitive and accurate clamping down to very low forces
- Compact and stiff design for consistent high precision results
- Repeatable, accurate chamfers and steps by electronic center thickness compensation
- Working ranges
- Tool diameter
- Compressed air
min. 6 bar
X1, X2, Z1, Z2, C1, W
- Dimensions (wxdxh)
850 x 1030 x 1900 mm / 33 x 41 x 75 inches