Mass-production vacuum box coater
The 1500-PO is the newest addition to Satisloh's box coater line-up. This versatile mass-production coating system is ideal for high throughput thin-film requirements. Built for continuous operation, the 1500-PO is engineered for reliability and consistent optical coating results.
Benefits and features
- Rapid production cycles for unprecedented throughput
- High capacity: up to 317 lenses/batch for 70 mm diameter optics
- Large Meissner trap with exceptional surface area reduces pump times at the start of the deposition process. This increases throughput and stabilizes process conditions with exceptional repeatability
- Powerful and fast diffusion pump system
- Energy saving kit available
- User-friendly and intelligent HMI software allows operators to quickly input data, set up procedures and change between process parameters. Advanced coating run data log generation
- Single or dual EBG's with IAD and thermal resistive sources
- New simplified e-beam emitter with 50 % fewer parts for easier maintenance and increased reliability
- Full compatibility with Satisloh's MES-360 Manufacturing Execution System
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 2384 x 3295 x 2765 mm / 94 x 130 x 109 inches
- Weight: 3580 kg / 7,893 lb
- Capacity: Up to 317 lenses Ø 70 mm
- Lens materials: Polymer optics, glass and IR materials.