Fast and robust table top edger with advanced capabilities.
ES-shape bridges the gap between industrial 5-axis edgers and 3-axis tabletops. 20-30% faster than other tabletop edgers and with an abundance of features, it is a perfect fit for both in-store and central labs, with an ideal price point and compact size. Much more robust than typical tabletops and capable of easily processing complex shapes, the ES-shape is a breakthrough in all aspects of edging: quality, flexibility, speed, and reliability.
Benefits and features
- Industrial design - provides maximum uptime in all Environments.
- Unmatched speed - up to 30% faster than other table top edgers due to efficient mechanical design and high speed linear motors that rapidly drive components to position.
- Exceptional cosmetics - high luster polish for all organic materials and beautiful, clean grooves on any lens shape.
- Innovative tooling - a fixed dual diamond blade design eliminates the need to frequently change blades and improves productivity and lens edge quality.
- Remote diagnostics - an easy-to-use remote diagnostics system provides fastest response times for immediate technical support and current software updates.
- Green operation - environmentally friendly dry edging saves water and makes lens debris clean-up easy.
- Options - lens shelving for easy processing of complex finishing jobs, e.g. on fashionable sports frames; variable angle drilling.
- Front base curves: up to 10 dpt
- Minimum finishing B size with half eye clamping assembly: 18 mm rimless; 20 mm bevel
- Lens diameter: max. 85 mm (effective)
- Materials: all organic lens materials; i.e. CR39; Hi-Index; Polycarbonate; Trivex
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 521 x 559 x 821 mm / 21 x 22 x 32 inches
- Weight: 82 kg / 180 lb
- ES-shape (EN)(PDF, 1.27 mb)