Compact generator for all lab sizes
The VFT-macro meets all requirements for high performance free-form and Rx generating designed for all lab sizes featuring the industry proven VFT fast tool technology which enables outstanding surface quality, form accuracy at high throughput and availability.
The compact generator sets a new standard in economics for manual lens production and combines high throughput with small footprint and low weight. This high-end generator commands full surface milling and high speed turning as well as engraving of back side lenses. The automated tool and axes calibration enables accurate and repeatable results. Beyond its outstanding processing features the VFT-macro also has a highly functional design.
Benefits and features
- High performance free-form and Rx generating
- Automated axes and tool alignment for accurate results
- High throughput with full surface milling and beveling
- Uniform production quality and yield with inherently stable working chamber design
- Easy operation
- Working ranges: Concave up to -14.5 dpt.
- Lens materials: CR39, polycarbonate, Trivex, High Index
- Compressed air: 6.5 bar
- Energy requirements: 208-400 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase, 6 kVA, 16 A
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 1100 x 1200 x 1500 mm / 43 x 47 x 59 inches
- Weight: 800 kg / 1764 lb