Under this Privacy Notice, we, Satisloh, inform you what personal data of yours we collect when you visit our website or use our services, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Your personal data means any information relating to you, including but not limited to your name and contact details such as your home address, your telephone number or your email address.
Please take the time to read this Privacy Notice carefully, it is very important that you fully understand how we are processing your personal data and how we are protecting your privacy. If you have any question regarding our use of your personal data, you can of course contact us as set out below:
Our company contacts:
CH - 6340 Baar
|Satisloh GmbH |
|Satisloh Italy Srl|
Via del Campaccio 13
IT-20019 Settimo Milanese
Our Data Protection Officers are:
Satisloh AG, Simon Dörflinger email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Satisloh GmbH Mr. Achim Kramer email: email@example.com, Satisloh Italy S.R.L., Mr. Giuseppe Savarino email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Data we collect when you visit our website
When you access to our website, we automatically collect and store some of your data in our server logs and in cookies, which are small files we send to your computer when you visit our website.
This data does not allow us to directly identify you; however, it records data related to your browsing on our website, such as the pages that you accessed, the date and time you accessed to these pages, your search queries, information on your device (hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Providing of your personal data is not required if you only want to visit our website. This means that you may refuse to accept cookies by configuring your web browser accordingly (for more information, refer to the 'help' section of your web browser). However, refusing cookies is likely to disrupt your navigation on our website, in particular by preventing you to access certain parts of it.
Data we collect when you sign up or when you order products
Some of the services offered on our website require you to sign up. If you want to use these services, we will ask you to provide us with personal data, and we thank you to provide us with complete and accurate data, and also to inform us if your data needs to be updated. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, or if you do not inform us that your data needs to be updated, we may not be able to provide you with the services you requested.
We collect the following categories of your personal data
- Identification data, including your name, title, telephone number, e-mail, address, login and password, etc. Linked account information - including your Facebook, LinkedIn and/or YouTube ID if you link your accounts to us. Marketing preferences - including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Financial data, including in particular your payment terms, and purchasing history.
- IT data, including data related to your browsing on our website, such as the pages that you accessed, the date and time you accessed to these pages, your search queries, information on your device (hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), the date and time of your request and referral URL www.satisloh.com
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We only use your personal data within the limits authorized by the laws and regulations. Sometimes, we shall use your personal data because the laws and regulations require us to do so. In any case, we do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing which may produce legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affect you.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- We use your identification data to provide individual service support, send email communications to announce new products, product update and discontinuation and event invites as well as participation to surveys. Such a process is required by Art.6 para. 1 lit. (B) of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) permitting the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of the performance of our contract with you.
- We use your financial data to perform our contract with you and provide the best customer service and support understanding your payment terms, and purchasing history, such a process is required by Art.6 para. 1 lit. (B) of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) permitting the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of the performance of our contract with you.
- We use your IT data to administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data) such a process is required by Art.6 para. 1 lit. (B) of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) permitting the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of the performance of our contract with you.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
We have measures in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including without limitation:
- We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in confidentiality and security.
- We implement and maintain appropriate access restrictions to your personal data, and monitoring of the access, use, and transfer of personal data.
- All of our employees who have access to your personal data are required to enter into non-disclosure or similar agreements, which imposes obligations on them to comply with data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We require any business partners and third party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to comply with any applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We provide data privacy training on a regular basis to our employees and third parties who have access to personal data.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have right:
- Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure of your personal data;
- To restrict or object to its processing;
- To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
- In some circumstances, to require certain of your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party;
- To the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We are committed to enable you exercising your rights: to do so, you can contact us at the details set out at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. Please provide us with the following information, so that you can take your request with all due consideration:
- Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
- Your specific petition (in other words, what rights you want to exercise); and
- The date of the application and your signature (if you sent your application by postal mail).
If you do not get satisfaction by contacting us, you may also refer to a data protection authority.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We regularly review our compliance with our Privacy Notice, in particular to make it compliant with new laws and regulations regarding data protection. But, even if this Privacy Notice may change from time to time, we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent.