Automated deblocking of ophthalmic lenses
ART-Deblocker-2 represents the next generation of fully automated deblocking. The ART-Deblocker-2 seperates lens, block-piece and adhesive using high-pressure water jet.
The machine enables labs to fully automate their production.
It deblocks more than 200 lenses per hour.
Benefits and features
- Dries both lens sides ready for inspection
- Acurately sorts blocks back in job tray after deblocking
- Reduces water usage by up to 80% with new, external water filtration system WFS-2 (required)
- Needs up to 18% less floor space than its predecessor
- Highest level of robustness
- Side and back door can be fully be opened for best maintenance and serviceability
- Lens materials
all standard organic and mineral materials, photochromic and polarized blanks
- Working ranges
lens diameter 50-85 mm
lens thickness up to 30 mm
plano up to +18 dpt base curve / prism up to 5.5°
progressives, multi-focals, single vision lenses
- Energy requirements
20 kVA, 208-400 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (wxdxh)
1502 x 2140 x 2078 mm / 60 x 85 x 82 in
without water-filtration system and chiller