High-volume box coating system for clear AR and sun lenses
Satisloh ́s 1500-X is the next generation high throughput vacuum box coater for clear AR and sun lenses. This versatile high-volume coating system is ideal for large Rx labs and mass-manufacturing facilities that want to maximize their productivity with reliable and consistent coating.
Benefits and features
- High capacity: up to 317 lenses/batch with ringless full dome.
- Unprecedented throughput for multiple processes. The flexible system deposits anti-reflective (AR) and / or mirror coatings on organic and mineral lenses via thermal evaporation process (PVD).
- Big Meissner trap with large surface area reduces pump times at the start of the deposition process. This increases throughput and stabilizes process conditions with excellent repeatable results.
- Powerful and fast diffusion pump system.
- Energy saving kit available.
- User-friendly and intelligent HMI software allows operators to quickly input data, set up procedures and change between process parameters.
- E-beam gun provides high flexibility when selecting and changing coating processes (eg: mirrors, AR, colors).
- Simplified E-beam gun features E-beam emitter with fewer parts for easier maintenance, less re-alignment and increased reliability.
- Ion gun improves the adhesion of coatings on various types of substrates and can be used during the layer deposition (ion assistance).
- Full compatibility with Satisloh’s MES-360 manufacturing execution system.
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 2384 x 3295 x 2765 mm / 94 x 130 x 109 inches
- Weight: 3580 kg / 7893 lb
- Capacity: Up to 246 lenses Ø 70 mm with ringless 6 sector dome / Up to 317 lenses Ø 70 mm with ringless full dome
- AR and Mirror Coating (EN)(PDF, 792 kb)
- Technical paper Blue cut & UV protective AR Coatings (EN)(PDF, 399 kb)