Automatic ultrasonic cleaning and hard coating systems
The SL-DC-4S/-6S offers seven cleaning steps and 3 dip coat stations (1 for primer, 2 for lacquers) for highest production flexibility. The cleaning system features surface etching, ultrasonic DI water rinsing, slow lift-out and a drying station. All cleaning and rinsing baths have automatic level control for constant and repeatable washing efficiency.
The dip coat stations are equipped with automatic covers, protecting the coating lacquers’ chemical characteristics. Pre-curing stages with ceramic IR, electronic regulation and automatic covers ensure uniform drying. Smooth dipping movements result in precise and repeatable hard coating thickness.
SL-DC-4S capacity: 4 lenses/basket
SL-DC-6S capacity: 6 lenses/basket
Benefits and features
- 7 cleaning steps – automatic level control for constant and repeatable washing efficiency
- 3 dip coat stations for highest production flexibility
- Automatic covers protect lacquers' chemical characteristics
- Pre-curing stages ensure uniform drying
- Smooth dipping movements for precise and repeatable hard coating thickness
- Automatic operation for highest yield; no moving parts over the process stations
- Full system solution including accessories, consumables, and process support
- Energy requirements: 400 V; 50/60 Hz; 3 P+N+E; SL-DC4/6: 5/8 kW
- Dimensions (wxdxh): SL-DC-4S/ DC-6: 3100 x 1215 x 2078 mm/130 x 48 x 82 inches
- Weight: SL-DC-4S/DC-6: 730 kg / 1609 lb