Premium engravings on ophthalmic lenses
The excimer laser, Lens-Engraver-EC, engraves semi-visible markings on all lens materials.
It features unique marking flexibility, and premium engraving quality. Loading works automatically with conveyor system.
Engraving times can be reduced to under three seconds per design!
Benefits and features
- Fully automatic process control and stability ensures repeatable and outstanding engraving results - 24/7
- Advanced laser causes no thermal stress, micro-cracks, or coating delamination
- Outstanding lens marking on tinted lenses
- Easily integratable into existing LMS systems and different production environments
- Modular replacement parts for easy servicing and minimized downtime
- Latest laser source technology for low process gas consumption and service cycles
- Marking field
100 mm x 100 mm, focus depth ±0.5 mm
180-210 lenses/hour (depending on layout design)
- Process Gas
20 liter premix
350 kg / 771 lbs
230 VAC / 110 V (USA), 10 A, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (wxdxh)
1200 x 800 x 1400 mm/ + conveyor
47 x 31.5 x 55 inches
- Lens-Engraver-EC (EN)(PDF, 1.25 mb)