Versatile polisher for highest flexibility and productivity
This fully automated, versatile soft tool polisher opens up a new era in polishing ophthalmic lenses. The Multi-FLEX is developed for high volume lens production with diverse production needs. Its special design makes it unique to the market.
With three independently-controlled polishing chambers, the cutting edge single-tool approach, and many more innovative features, production is more flexible and efficient than ever before.
Tool Wear Monitoring -
The smart system monitors and evaluates the polishing tools and detects when a tool needs to be exchanged. This enables labs to lower costs and waste due to breakage as result of polishing with damaged tools.
Benefits and features
- Three independently-controlled polishing chambers speed up the polishing process by running up to three lenses simultaneously
- Increased flexibility, since the three chambers can process lenses with different specifications at the same time
- Two tool-spindles per chamber allow for a second process step
- The innovative gantry loader allows free access and an unobstructed view for maintenance and adjustments.
- New handling system ensuring the lens surface is not touched after polishing
- RFID tags and reader ensure the correct loading of Dynamic kinematics for the particular tool and process
- Multi-FLEX features a standard Premium process covering the full standard range of lenses, and optionally also specialty processes (extended working ranges, high luster, top speed, hyper index booster polishing)
- Working ranges
Base curve concave: 0 - 14 dpt
Cylinder 0-6 dpt.:
Lens diameter: 60-85 mm
- Lens materials
all organic lens materials
- Dimensions (wxdxh)
1724 x 2108 x 1995 mm / 68 x 83 x 79 inches; incl. conveyor
approx. 1050 kg / 2315 lb