Vacuum box coater for mid-scale production
MC-380-PO box coating system provides valuable process flexibility to deposit a multitude of thin-film coating types on plastic, glass, and IR optics via thermal evaporation processes (PVD).
This 3-sector dome box coater, combined with an ultrasonic cleaning system, is a complete coating solution. It provides consistent, sophisticated thin-film stacks with intuitive and easy process setup.
Benefits and features
- Rapid cycle times with Meissner trap water vapor pumping
- High temperature and low temperature substrate heating options
- EBG with IAD, and thermal resistive sources
- 3-sector dome, flip-over system, or planetary options by request
- User-friendly HMI control software
- Energy requirements: 400 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3P + N + E, 15 kVA
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 940 x 2250 x 2450 mm / 37 x 89 x 96 inches
- Weight: 1453 kg / 3,203 lb